One Stop Security Center
Bitdefender Central is a web platform where users can easily create a Bitdefender account. It helps users in managing their various Bitdefender products and services on different devices from one single account. After Bitdefender Login, you can buy new products, activate your product, view your order history, latest offers and access your purchased products. So, follow the below-given guide.
How To Create a Bitdefender Account?
Account creation is necessary to use all your products and to enable all its features. You can manage day-to-day activities, cancel licenses by creating an account. Therefore, follow the given procedure for account creation of Bitdefender.
- First and foremost, open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. on your system.
- After that, type central.bitdefender.com in the address bar and press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- Then, click on the Create Account tab which is located at the upper-right corner of the window.
- Now, the Bitdefender Central account creation window will display on your screen. You need to provide all the required information.
- Enter your full name in the first field.
- Then, provide a valid email address to maintain access to your account.
- Now, create a secure password that should be 8 characters long and include the following:
- Your password must contain both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Use at least one numeric value.
- Also, use valid symbols.
- At last, click on the “Create Account” tab.
- Now, you will receive an email to confirm your account. So, open the mail from your mail inbox and click on the Verify now button.
Bitdefender Central Login Procedure
Once you have created an account, follow the below-given detailed procedure for signing into your account:
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Now, go to central.bitdefender.com by typing it in the address bar.
- In the next window, click on the Sign In tab which is positioned at the top-right corner of the window.
- Then, it will take you to the Sign In window. Type your email address that is registered with your Bitdefender account and click on the Next button.
- To proceed with the Sign-In process, you will be asked to enter your registered password. Hence, type the same password into the given field that you have used at the time of account creation.
- At last, click on the Sign In tab. This completes the Bitdefender Central login process.
Methods to Resolve Bitdefender Login Issues
There are several reasons due to which users face Bitdefender Central login issues for example past history, typing a wrong password, low-speed internet connection, etc. Therefore, follow the below-given methods to resolve your issues.
Check your Login Credentials
If you are facing errors while login to your Bitdefender account, it may be possible that you are providing the incorrect login details. So, make sure that you provide the email address that is registered with your Bitdefender account. Also, type all the characters of your email address in small case letters with no unwanted spaces.
But if you forget your password, follow the given instructions to reset your password.
Set a New Password:
- To begin the process, click on the “Forgot your Password” link given on the Sign In page.
- In the next window, enter your registered email address into the given field. Now, you will receive an email including the link for setting a new password.
- Hence, open the mail from your email inbox and then click on the Change Password tab. But if you are unable to locate the mail in the inbox, check it in the Spam folder.
- By doing so, it will take you to the Reset Password window. Type a new password into the given field that should be difficult to guess but easy to remember. Also, make sure that you fulfill all the password-specific requirements.
- In the next field, enter the same password for confirmation. Then, click on the Save button.
- In the next window, click on the Back To Sign In button. You will be asked to enter your registered credentials for signing into your Bitdefender Central account.
Clear Past History from your Browser
Cache and cookies sometimes slow down the performance of your browser and PC. Due to this, you will face errors and not be able to login to your account. Hence, follow the process that is given below to delete the past history from your browser.
For Chrome Browser:
- Open the Chrome Browser on your system.
- Then, go to the upper-right corner of the window and click on the Customize and control icon.
- After that, a list of options will be shown on your screen. You need to select the History option from the list.
- In the next window, click on Clear Browsing Data which is located on the left side of the window.
- Now, you will get a dialog box on your screen. Select the time range by clicking on the drop-down menu box.
- Then, tick mark the appropriate boxes and click on the Clear Data button.
For Safari browser:
- Open the Safari browser on your Mac.
- From the upper-left corner of the window, click on the Safari tab and then select the History option from the given list.
- Then, it will show you a pop-up box. Select the time range and click on the Clear History button.
Update Your Web Browser
- Open the Chrome browser.
- From the upper-right corner, click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome icon.
- Now, select the “Settings” option from the list.
- In the next window, click on “About Chrome” from the left side of the window. Then, it will start checking for updates.
- Click on the Relaunch button to update your browser.
To update the Safari browser, you need to install the latest updates for your macOS.
Clear the saved Windows credentials:
If the wrong credentials are saved in your Windows computer, then you will face Bitdefender Central login issues. So, follow the given steps to delete the login details.
- First of all, open the Control Panel.
- Now, type Credentials into the search field and then select the Credential Manager tab.
- In the next window, click on Windows Credentials.
- Then, it will show you a list of credentials. Select your Bitdefender login credentials from the list. Then, click on the Remove button.
- In the pop-up box, select Yes to delete the saved credentials.
Reset Your Internet Connection
If the issue does not resolve, it may be due to weak internet connectivity. In that case, you need to reset your internet connection. So, follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, power off your modem by pressing it’s on/off button.
- After that, unplug the power cable from the electrical board.
- Now, wait for 15-30 seconds.
- Then, turn on your modem and also enable the internet connection on your system.